Monday, January 6, 2014

weird happenings...

ok so big news i actually made a post without waiting 2 months!

sadly im not bringing the history of something nor am i rambling or helping someone...

it seems since my slenderman "thing" weird stuff is happening. not really corelated to the slenderman himself but stalking in general. i keep feeling like something's watching me and i seem to always have this unverved feeling when im alone (wich is almost all the time since i live in a small apartment with a roomate who i only see in the middle of the night when he sleeps) you could just say (even i did) that im just imaginating things because the article i wrote...well yea but the thing is other stuff has been happening. such as a lot of my electronics not working for 15 minutes and then starting (things like my computer, 3ds, playstation even my microwave!) i also think a few things are changing places but i think that might be my roomate just pulling a prank on me or doing weird shit when he's sleeping.

as i was writing this i went to sleep in the middle of writing it and when i woke up the next morning i swear i saw something for a split second on my screen when i woke it up... tough this is probably me going crazy plus just waking up... note the abrupt ending on my last post was a joke for those wondering but anyway ill see if i can get you guys (and gals!) updated if something else happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment